Friday, May 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

Read the sign...memorize it....NEVER FORGET IT!!!!
Ok, so I hung out on his shoulder for quite a while...whispering all the secret moves in his ear. Here he thought that he was hearing voices in his head again.




After the computer guru, I decided to have a little chit chat with the "bun". It's a girl...did you know that? I asked if they have any good lookin chicks where she's at. She didn't answer...I'm still waiting.



This was a very interesting conversation...I had to rudely include myself. They look like a happy couple...they won't mind.




YEEEEEEEE!!!!! My very own ferris wheel!!! K....get me down, I 'm scared...NOW!!!!





Awwww, a picture of my family! I wuv them so verdy verdy much. They are a colorful group!






Alright, this guy is a sham...I sat here all dang day waiting for my fortune. Nothin. NOT A WORD!!! Weirdo.







Look, here I am again! Sending subliminal messages again! "Get off the computer....go do dishes for your wife. Stop drinking Old Milwalkee and switch to a fruity girly drink..."








Heaven...is that where I'm at???










Yesssss....I had to get a picture with my peeps...before the "bun" ate them all!









No comments:

Post a Comment