Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Name




So, you may say...Josesaba...what a fabulously unique name??? How did you ever get named Josesaba??? Well, it's quite simple actually. This wonderful girl took me to so many cool places in Las Vegas. I never even knew there was life outside of the gift shop! Her sister-in-law said, what are you gonna name him? Then they both decided to name me after the waiter/waitress of the next resteraunt they went to. Well, they went to this fancy seafood buffet over at the Rio and they were waited on by a wonderfully good man named "Jose". Now, I was fine with just "Jose". But the next day they ate at a wonderful little mexican resteraunt and the waitress happened to be named "Saba". This was just way too cool & unique of a name to be passed up. So there I sat...at the table, while it was discussed & finally decided...Josesaba. Isn't it wonderful???

1 comment: