Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Bead Chicks

I have been waiting to come here for about a year now. Well, since I came to live with this family. Just the name of this joint called me into it...THE BEAD CHICKS...so, let's go check them out.

I found some fabulous beads...I got in touch with my feminine side...


Then I had a sucker....my blood sugar was getting a tish low. A bird has to eat you know!


"Why hello there?" (She just wasnt' my type...too small...I like a chick with a little meat on her bones.


So I just hung out for a bit...checkin out the scenery.







This was cool. I was hoping I could just hang out here all day and wait for some chick to notice me. I even had a beautiful necklace on to entice the ladies...


Ok now...how much more obvious could I be??? I'm right here...HELLLLOOOOO....notice me!







"How you doin'?" (She was adorable, but just not my type either....she was fluffier, and she was very nice, but she's connected to her roots in the city, it just wouldn't work out.)







So I hung around some more....







Well, I met lots of nice chicks today, but I know for sure that I will be back for more. It's just a cool place! (Plus, it made "the girl" super happy)









No comments:

Post a Comment