Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cenex Fun

Well this morning I got to go to Cenex. Just for fun. ;) I found a trusty steed....I wish the girl would buy it for me. Every chicken needs a trusty steed for pete's sake! Well, I guess one can dream.

Ooooh....look what I got to drive. But don't tell a soul!!! I was merely helping myself to some feed...that's all!!!! I absolutely did NOT make a mess in the warehouse...NO NOT ME!!!

Ahhhh yes....now we're talkin.



"Hi...how are you?" I said...."HI HOW ARE YOU!" sheesh...I don't know what's with this guy...
funny lookin and he doesn't say much. Well, I guess I'll be movin on.


You don't see me in amongst all the dough....





Or rolling in it....do you think they'd miss any???





I bet they wouldn't even notice....especially this lady. She's super nice, but she needed a teensy bit of my help on the computer, ah well, she'll learn it eventually.





Time for a drink....tastes like....vodka!!! And she told me it was water...I'm so shocked. (hiccup)(burp)(hiccup)...time to go see this gal again! I like her water!!!!








Whew...get a drink in me and I'll do anything. But shhhhhh...dont' tell. I would be so embarrased!!!






3 comments:

  1. Poor Jose Saba I can't believe the lady made you expose yourself on the copy machine, after you drank all the vodka. This may be something you need to talk about in your group discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...Anonymous...I agree. I may have to do some serious discussing with her!
    Love, Josesaba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing you again Josesaba!! :)

    ReplyDelete